Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Infinite Good

Greetings fellow traveler. God-good is infinite good. Wow, I am in awe of the word infinite. I have pondered it a lot trying over time to gain a better appreciation of what it means. At first I thought of it as just infinite in amplitude. But, it is more than that. Infinite is unlimited in space, location and presence. And, what about quality? Can't something be perfectly good? And, the one that I am pondering this morning is infinite expression. In Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, there is a passage that says, "All is infinite Mind, and its infinite manifestation." I guess that really struck me as never before as a wonderful revelation. Because God-good is infinite, He/She must be manifested and this manifestation must be infinite.

I think this is very helpful to the human situation. It tells us that where we perceive a lack of health and love, there is actually the infinite manifestation of Love and Mind (intelligence). This manifestation, being infinite, overwhelms our feeble sense of lack and destroys it. We are truly in the presence of God-good. We are truly experiencing that good right now. We can recognize that fact and enjoy the benefits.

With gratitude for infinite goodness and the presence of that goodness,

Dan

No comments:

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory