Saturday, July 26, 2008

Feeling Sunny?

If you were the Sun, and you looked out how much darkness would you see? None. It's impossible for something that bright to see darkness. Now, think of God as the Sun, beaming forth light and love. What does God see. Of course, light and love.

If you are feeling down, you can always get joy from God. And, I used to work with that model. If I ran out of joy or anything else, I knew God had more. But THEN I realized how limited that was. That model implied that I have a limited supply of good. When a ray of sunlight leaves the sun, does it have to go back and get more light? No. It has everything it needs. So, God, who is Life, Truth, and Love isn't over there or up there. He is right HERE. When I am fully conscious of this, I feel that I am life, truth, and love. God IS, and I am. God is, and you are.

Have sunny day!

Dan

No comments:

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory